Our Trauma Response Services include:
- Homicide and Violent Crimes Cleanup
- Suicide Cleanup
- Unattended Death Cleanup
- Automobile / Vehicle Blood Cleanup
- Accident and Injury Cleanup
- Distressed Property / "Hoarding" Cleanup
In the event that you need this type of service, two things matter the most; response time and experience. That's why ServiceMaster Building Services, Inc.
offers specialized, trauma cleanup services
- to provide a partner you can trust with restoration when it's needed most.
Our training and experience provide us with the necessary skills to handle these situations quickly and discreetly.
- Crime Scenes
- Natural Death
- Trauma Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Fingerprint Dust
- Disinfecting / Odor Removal
- Vehicle Mishap Cleaning
- Hoarding and Gross Filth
- Viral and Bacteriological Outbreaks Requiring Sanitization
We at ServiceMaster Building Services, Inc.
understand that this may be a difficult time and will work as quickly and unobtrusively as possible.
Biohazard Cleanup Process:
- A field manager will visit the site to determine the scope and cost before any work begins.
- All porous materials that are affected with blood or body fluids must be disposed of in accordance with Health Canada requirements and all hard surfaces cleaned and disinfected.
- Contaminated carpet, padding, drywall, subfloor, vanity bases, clothing, etc. must be disposed of properly.
- All cleaning must be done with Health Canada registered disinfectants that kill HIV, Hepatitis, Strep, etc.
- All waste and affected items must be specially packaged in designated Bio boxes and incinerated by a licensed hazardous waste operator.
- Photographic documentation will be made and provided to the customer upon request.
- Full; PPE is to be worn by all workers engaged in cleanup. This includes a full respirator, single or double body suit, latex gloves, Kevlar cut-resistant gloves and neoprene gloves.
Why ServiceMaster Clean® For Biohazard Clean-up?
- All technicians are provided with a full battery of vaccinations against Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus.
- We meet, or exceed, the Provincial and Federal requirements.
- Technicians are issued and trained to use full PPE, including cut-resistant Kevlar gloves and full respirators with HEPA filtration.
- Biohazard waste must be disposed of according to law; in designated bags packaged within specially marked boxes. We have an agreement with a licensed disposal operator for pickup and incineration. Blood and body fluids contain many dangerous pathogens and present not only a health hazard, but also a massive liability if not disposed of properly.
- We use hospital grade, EPA registered cleaning products that combine bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal properties.
- Our technicians are trained in applying various odor-control methods, including HEPA air scrubbers, chemical counteractants, Hydroxyls and specialized cleaning products.
- We keep excellent documentation, with journal notes and photos taken for every job. These are available to you at any time and can be sent to you or your insurance company, if needed.
- We work with your insurance company for defining scope and payment.